Happy Easter Willow class.
I have listed some fun activities for you to complete over the Easter holidays. I won’t be setting any school work but I will still be checking my emails daily.
1) Decorate an egg to look like a character from a book and send a picture in (best egg)
2) Make some Easter biscuits
3) take part in a Joe Wicks work out
4) plant a seed or take a cutting and make it grow!
5) Build a bird box, bug hotel, bird table or worm hotel.
6) vacuum under your bed!
If you can email the Willow email address (email@example.com) a photograph of your egg, I will post all your eggcellent eggs on the Willow web page for you all to admire.
I don’t however need to see any evidence of you vacuuming under your bed!
Enjoy the Easter break; you deserve it.