Brinkworth Earl Danby’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure And Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
PPA TEACHER VACANCY
Brinkworth Earl Danby’s CE Primary School is a welcoming, vibrant & inclusive village school, on two spacious, well equipped sites, set in beautiful rural countryside. We have a highly committed and enthusiastic staff team, and our pupils are polite, well-motivated and achieve high standards in all areas of school life. We have supportive governors, colleagues and parents and are committed to professional development and school improvement.
We are seeking to appoint a creative and inspirational PPA teacher, initially for one day in a Y2/3 class and one day in the FS/Y1 class at the Dauntsey site, to start as soon as possible in 2019, ideally by the beginning of Term 4 2019 at the latest. There is the potential for additional PPA teaching and/or supply cover later in the year, on a casual (supply) basis.
As a member of our team of valued teaching staff you would:
- Create an exciting and dynamic learning environment;
- Have excellent classroom management skills;
- Inspire children, parents and colleagues;
- Motivate all children to reach their full potential;
- Have high expectations for all children to succeed and celebrate children’s success;
- Be caring and committed with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be enthusiastic, positive and flexible in attitude;
- Support the Christian ethos of the school.
In return, we can offer:
- A warm, welcoming school ethos;
- An opportunity to make a real difference to the outcomes of our children;
- Highly committed and supportive colleagues;
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn;
- A village school on two spacious, well equipped sites set in beautiful rural countryside.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For further details and an application form, please contact Mrs Katharine Davis, School Business Manager at email@example.com. Tel: 01666 510311
Part time – 0.4 FTE
Contract type: Temporary
Closing date (and time): 12 noon on Tuesday 22nd January 2019
Interview date: w/c 28th January 2019 (tbc)
Commencement date: As soon as possible in 2019, either in Term 3 or Term 4 (at the latest).