Brinkworth Earl Danby’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure And Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Key Stage 2 Teacher to work at the Upper School Site, Brinkworth
Brinkworth Earl Danby’s CE Primary School is a welcoming, vibrant & inclusive village school, on two spacious, well equipped sites, set in beautiful rural countryside. We have a highly committed and enthusiastic staff team, and our pupils are polite, well-motivated and achieve high standards in all areas of school life. We have supportive governors, colleagues and parents and are committed to professional development and school improvement.
We are seeking to appoint a creative and inspirational KS2 Teacher at the Brinkworth site, to start as soon as possible during the 2018-19 academic year, but no later than January 2019.
As a member of our team of valued teaching staff you would:
- Create an exciting and dynamic learning environment;
- Have excellent classroom management skills;
- Inspire children, parents and colleagues;
- Motivate all children to reach their full potential;
- Have high expectations for all children to succeed and celebrate children’s success;
- Be caring and committed with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be enthusiastic, positive and flexible in attitude;
- Support the Christian ethos of the school.
In return, we can offer:
- A warm, welcoming school ethos;
- An opportunity to make a real difference to the outcomes of our children;
- Highly committed and supportive colleagues;
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn;
- A village school on two spacious, well equipped sites set in beautiful rural countryside.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For further details and an application form, please contact Mrs Katharine Davis, School Business Manager at Tel: 01666 510311, email: email@example.com.
Full time - 1.0 FTE
Contract type: Permanent
Salary Scale: Main Pay Scale
Closing date (and time): 5pm on Wednesday 4th July 2018
Interview date: Thursday 12th July 2018
Commencement date: As soon as possible in the 2018/19 academic year, either the start of Term 1, Term 2 or Term 3 (January 2019 at the latest).