Brinkworth Earl Danby’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure And Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
We currently have a vacancy for a School Business Manager.
School Business Manager
Applications are invited for the position of School Business Manager to work 35 hours per week, 41 weeks per year. The successful candidate will provide Business Management and Administrative support to the Headteacher and Governors to ensure best value and the successful and effective operation of the school.
Our School Business Manager must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisation and communications skills
- High standards and expectations of staff
- Experience and skills in financial management, including budgetary planning and control and auditing
- A high level of IT literacy (a working knowledge of LA systems, SIMS, Access and FMS would be an advantage)
- Experience of HR and Facilities management (including responsibility for Compliance and Health and Safety)
- Leading a team of support staff across both sites
- An ability to work across the whole school community and support the inclusive ethos of the school
- Enthusiasm for being involved in all aspects of school life
|Salary||Grade I - £27,741 (£23,627 pro rata per annum)|
|Hours||35 hours per week (41 weeks per year - term time plus 2 weeks), Monday -Friday|
|Commencement date||April 2021|
|Advertising closing date||Friday 26th February 2021, 12 noon|
|Interview date||Wednesday 10th March 2021|
Good interpersonal skills both face to face and on the telephone are required. An ability to maintain the security and confidentiality of the school office are an essential feature of this post, together with a good sense of humour.
We are a small village school on two spacious, well equipped sites set in beautiful rural countryside, with a highly committed and enthusiastic staff. Our pupils are polite, well motivated and achieve high standards in all areas of school life. We have supportive governors, colleagues and parents and are committed to professional development and school improvement.
If you think you are the right person for us, we look forward to hearing from you. For further details and an application form, please contact Mrs Hayes, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 01666 510311.