Brinkworth Earl Danby’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure And Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
We currently have a vacancy for an EYFS Teacher.
EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) Teacher
Commencing September 2021
Brinkworth Earl Danby’s CE Primary School is a welcoming, vibrant & inclusive village school, on two spacious, well-equipped sites, set in beautiful rural countryside. We have a highly committed and enthusiastic staff team, and our pupils are polite, well-motivated and achieve high standards in all areas of school life. We have supportive governors, colleagues and parents and are committed to professional development and school improvement.
We are seeking to appoint a creative and inspirational Early Years Teacher at the Dauntsey (Lower School) site, to start September 2021.
As a member of our team of valued teaching staff you would:
- Create an exciting and dynamic learning environment;
- Have excellent classroom management skills;
- Inspire children, parents and colleagues;
- Motivate all children to reach their full potential;
- Have high expectations for all children to succeed and celebrate children’s success;
- Be caring and committed with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be enthusiastic, positive and flexible in attitude;
- Support the Christian ethos of the school.
In return, we can offer:
- A warm, welcoming school ethos;
- An opportunity to make a real difference to the outcomes of our children;
- Highly committed and supportive colleagues;
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn;
- A village school on two spacious, well-equipped sites set in beautiful rural countryside.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Full time: Part Time (0.6 FTE)
Contract type: Temporary
Closing date (and time): 5pm on Tuesday 8th June
Interview date: Tuesday 15th June 2021
Commencement date: September 2021
For further details, please contact Mrs Hayes, Tel: 01666 510311/510406 or email : email@example.com.